Machine Learning for Babies & Toddlers (Tinker Toddlers )
Simple concepts about up-and-coming STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) to kick-start your future genius!
Machine Learning for Babies & Toddlers is a great way to introduce basic concepts about machine learning, an exploding field that will be like electricity to our future generation.
Familiarize your little one with what machines are and they can learn, just like us!
The colorful, beautiful, and visually stimulating illustrations and easy to understand text will encourage the child’s sense of wonder, adventure, and curiosity (and might stimulate your senses too)!
Two levels of learning for your growing child:
- Level 1: Baby basics in black text
- Level 2: Toddlers + beyond in purple text
Great for homeschooling, preschools, or primary education:
- Glossary: Key vocabulary words are bolded in the text and defined in the back
- Inviting Font: Large, clear, and color-coordinated font for easy digestion of material
Look for all the books in the Tinker Toddler series:
- The Solar System for Babies & Toddlers
- Mars for Kids
- Machine Learning for Babies & Toddlers
- Artificial Intelligence for Babies & Toddlers
- Neural Networks for Kids
- ABC’s of Machine Learning
- ABCs of The Solar System & Beyond