Robo Wunderkind Robotics Kit – Build and Code Your Own Robots – STEM Toy for Kids 5-16 – Compatible with Lego – 3 Free Apps with Creative Coding Projects
- BUILD ROBOTS, LEARN TO CODE: Robo Wunderkind is a STEM robotics kit that gives children the opportunity to build their own robots and program them in a fun and playful way.
- STEM TOY FOR KIDS AGED 5-16: Comes with 23 different parts for building and customizing robots. One box, endless possibilities to build, create and play! Charging cable, a Quick Start Guide and a Sticker Set included. Initial setup time – 20 minutes. WARRANTY on all building components included!
- CODING FOR THE YOUNGEST: Three visual and intuitive icon-based apps allow children to remote control and program their robots, learning the basics of coding through play. Programming with Robo Wunderkind can get as easy as setting up just one function, or as complex as making loops, decision trees, if-then statements, and so much more. In-app instructions and creative sample projects included. Available for iOS 10+, Android 4.3+, Windows 7, 8 & 10, Chromebooks on Android, and Fire OS 5+.
- COMPATIBLE WITH LEGO: Attach your favorite bricks on to Robo Wunderkind blocks with the help of the adapters supplied with the kit. Combine the blocks with the interconnecting rods and parts, and build even more functional and complex robots.
- LITTLE ROBOTS FOR A BIG FUTURE: Trusted by more than 500 schools and thousands of homes worldwide, Robo Wunderkind sparks creativity, boosts intellectual development and guarantees joyful playtime for kids 5 and up!