UCTRONICS Robot Kit with Camera, RC Car Kit for Kids and Teens to Build, Electronics Programmable DIY Coding Robotics by Scratch 3.0 / Arduino IDE
- Multiple Features: obstacle avoidance, line tracking, following, tracking color code, playing piano and music, photos/videos shooting, wireless real-time video transmission.
- App Controlled Robot with Camera: iOS device search mobile app “UCBOT” in APP Store; Android device search app “UCBOT” in Google Play. See what the robot sees with easy-to-use WIFI connection.
- Easy Installation: 1. mount the battery holder and put batteries in. 2. put the wheels on. 3. insert the head to the body. (Batteries not included, need 4 AAA batteries to work)
- Scratch Programming: not only an interesting rc toy, but also a junior STEM education tool to inspire your kids to get great ideas and grow their interests in science and engineering through piling up the blocks simply on smartphone, pc and tablet. Scratch programming tutorial: http://www.uctronics.com/download/Amazon/UCBOT_Scratch_Blocks.pdf For computer, please download the software from https://github.com/UCTRONICS/UCBOT/raw/master/SCRATCH/Windows/UCBOT.exe
- Customize Your Unique Car: the robot car has a unique name when produced, can also be renamed and reset the password and customized the software development in Arduino IDE